Want to improve both your physical and spiritual health? Gethsemane will be offering an exciting new program this summer. Run For God is a 5K training program with a Christian focus. This 12-week combination training plan and bible study illustrates the parallels between an endurance sport and the endurance that faith requires.
This program is open to everyone of any age and fitness level. It is designed for brand-new runners and will work for runners, walkers or run-walkers. It is the perfect way to attend to your fitness and your faith in harmony. We will meet once a week for 12 weeks and then participate in a local 5K race to complete your challenge. You will receive lots of coaching, support and scriptural references to help get you across the finish line!
Tracy Bigari and John Vitale will be holding an informational meeting following the 10:15 service on Sunday, April 19 to provide more information and discuss potential dates for the program.
- Annual Church Picnic
- Fall Worship Schedule Begins
- XYZ Basilica of St. Josaphat Tour
- Bring Another Person Day and Hot Dog and Apple Pie Day
- Rally Sunday, September 10
- Special Music Sunday, July 16
- July Special Sunday- Junk Food Day
- Paul Webster, Missionary
- Musical Celebration of Worship
- Maker Fun Factory Vacation Bible School
- Women’s Book and Fellowship Club
- XYZ Stone Creek Coffee Tour and Lunch
- Summerfield UMC Meal Ministry
- Special Sunday – June
- Cycle Sunday