All Aboard! Gethsemane Seniors are invited to join us on Friday, July 17, for a scenic ride on the East Troy Electric Railroad. This is a 10-mile trip through the beautiful Wisconsin countryside aboard a historic trolley. We will begin our day with lunch at The Boneyard Grille in Mukwonago and then travel to the Elegant Farmer in Mukwonago to board the train.
15 tickets have been purchased for the 1pm ride. The cost is $13/per person which includes gas money for our drivers. We will need 4 drivers. Please consider driving if you have not yet driven to an XYZ event. We will leave GUMC at 10:30am for lunch (on your own).
Please contact the office to sign up — first come, first serve.
- Annual Church Picnic
- Fall Worship Schedule Begins
- XYZ Basilica of St. Josaphat Tour
- Bring Another Person Day and Hot Dog and Apple Pie Day
- Rally Sunday, September 10
- Special Music Sunday, July 16
- July Special Sunday- Junk Food Day
- Paul Webster, Missionary
- Musical Celebration of Worship
- Maker Fun Factory Vacation Bible School
- Women’s Book and Fellowship Club
- XYZ Stone Creek Coffee Tour and Lunch
- Summerfield UMC Meal Ministry
- Special Sunday – June
- Cycle Sunday