Hungry? Join us on Monday, August 24th for a 10am tour of the Palermo Pizza Factory. This includes the tour, a slice of pizza, beverage along with a small souvenir and should take about one hour. On the way home, we will stop at Kopp’s Custard on Bluemound Road in Brookfield for a cool treat.
15 tickets have been purchase for the 10am tour. The cost is $10/per person which includes the tour, pizza, beverage, souvenir and gas money for the driver. We will leave at 9:30am.
Please contact the office to sign up— first come, first serve— DRIVERS NEEDED (4).
Note: The tour does have some walking but there is an elevator and is wheelchair accessible.
Closed toed shoes only.
- Annual Church Picnic
- Fall Worship Schedule Begins
- XYZ Basilica of St. Josaphat Tour
- Bring Another Person Day and Hot Dog and Apple Pie Day
- Rally Sunday, September 10
- Special Music Sunday, July 16
- July Special Sunday- Junk Food Day
- Paul Webster, Missionary
- Musical Celebration of Worship
- Maker Fun Factory Vacation Bible School
- Women’s Book and Fellowship Club
- XYZ Stone Creek Coffee Tour and Lunch
- Summerfield UMC Meal Ministry
- Special Sunday – June
- Cycle Sunday